Get Ready for our Silent Auction!
Our Annual Silent Auction begins on Monday, April 15. We are changing things up a bit this year! All items will be on display at the Ohio Credit Union League's inVest 48 event. Plus, you can view all items online!
All bids will be placed electronically through our silent auction website. So, even if you aren't attending i48, you can still place a bid and support our Ohio CMN Hospitals!
Bidding opens: Monday, April 15 at 4pm
Bidding closes: Tuesday, April 16 at 11pm
Right now you can catch a sneak peek of all auction items donated by our generous credit unions and credit union partners. And, we're still adding more items!
Chocolate Bar Sales are Going Strong!
Participating credit unions are selling chocolate bars in their lobbies across the state. We'll be sharing fundraising results soon!
How to sell OR use chocolate for your Credit Union:
- Sell in branch lobbies for members
- Sell in breakrooms for employees – or – just as a treat for employees
- Use as favors and treats at your annual meeting
- Donate to a good cause like a food bank or homeless shelter
- Take into schools when visiting for a financial education event (check with schools first in case of food allergies)
- Use as business development giveaways